Best Video Editing Software for Windows 10: Make your Savvy OS Even Savvier
Windows 10 is the Virtual Assistant Cortana. Windows 10 is multiple home screens and the ability to switch between them. Windows 10 is the brand new razor smart Microsoft Edge.
And now thanks to the Movavi video editing software suite, Windows 10 is also polished home movies that look better than amateur content is supposed to!
5 Steps to Using the Best Editing Software for Windows 10
We recommend test driving the tool with a free trial version before investing in the solution. You get to play with the powerful features for a full 7 days and even export the videos you put together.
1. Download a copy of the Movavi file and install it on your computer. It takes a few seconds and the icon shows up on the desktop. Double click it to launch the app.
2. The very first thing that greets you is a pop-up that prompts you to choose the type of project you’d like to start. For the sake of the tutorial, we’ll go with the option “Create a project in FULL-FEATURE MODE”. This way you get to explore the diversity of Movavi’s options.
Next click the tab with the “YouTube play button” like icon to the left of the screen. It’s time to import raw footage from your computer and start assembling your home movie.
Choose “My Files” followed by “Add Media Files” from the cluster of four tiles.
Wondering what the options Sounds, Music, Sample Video and Backgrounds stand for? They represent the MP3 files and video snippets that Movavi comes with. The media is free to use and adds diversity to your projects.
You could forego the pre-shot videos option and use the camera of your computer with “Record Video” to capture yourself talking or presenting in front of a whiteboard.
Any file you add to a project shows up on the Editing Timeline. You could also preview the MP4 snippets on the screen to the right.
3. Now let’s talk about tweaking the original footage for a seamless end result. There is a panel of tools right above the Editing Timeline. You can wield them to segment a large video file into smaller snippets with the scissors icon. Need to adjust the speed of the reel? That would be the gear icon. Missing the voice over for a scene? Record it right from the Movavi dashboard using the microphone icon. You can even tweak the colour saturation of your video content.
4. What’s a movie without some visual wizardry? The oomph comes from filters and after effects. And Movavi has a well stacked arsenal of drag-and-drop magic!
- Click the “Magic Wand” icon tab to the left and reveal the filter options. The most popular and impactful are the flying objects which make any occasion more festive, the retro family which transports viewers back in time, and the inversion effects which add a sci-fi like eeriness to your movies.
- Next it’s the turn of the “Puzzle piece” icon tab. Transitions are exactly what the name suggests. They stitch movie sequences together with fade-ins, fade-outs, pinwheels and blinds – effects which take the viewers from one scene to another. When you apply a transition effect, it shows up as the puzzle piece icon at the edge of two subsequent video files on the timeline.
- You guessed it right – the tab with the “T” is all about text and legends! You can add them before or after your video files and include an introduction or closing credits in your home movie.
- Lastly, click the “Hamburger” icon tab. This is the home of advanced editing options. The most useful tool is, hands down, the Stabilization option. When you stabilize a clip, you remove all blurriness and wobbles from it.
Pro-Tip: Keep hitting “Save” under the File tab in the navigation. But you already know that!
5. Before you export your creation, watch the full movie on the preview screen. If you don’t like how it has shaped up, just right-click on the elements that can be spared and choose “delete”.
The green “Export” button takes you to a window where you can choose the format and quality of the video download. You can even push the project to your YouTube channel.
Isn’t Movavi the best video editing software for Windows 10? Try it yourself and marvel at the ease with which your cherished memories turn into polished keepsakes.
I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I am now
not certain whether this publish is written by means of him as no one else understand such designated about my trouble.
You’re amazing! Thanks!
I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information. Your article has really
peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website and keep checking for new details
about once a week. I opted in for your Feed too.
Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you provide.
It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a
while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
Thanks for finally talking about >Best Video Editing Software for Windows 10 – Video Editor Software
Excellent, what a weblog it is! This weblog gives helpful information to us,
keep it up.
Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
😉 I am going to come back once again since I book-marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
Thanks a lot!
Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once
Good day I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Bing for something else,
Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved
it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.